- WAIT A SECOND
- IF AMY MARRIED KING HENRY VIII
- AND THE DOCTOR MARRIED QUEEN ELIZABETH I
- THAT WOULD MAKE AMY
- QUEEN ELIZABETH’S STEPMOTHER
- WHICH WOULD MEAN
- THAT AMY POND
- IS THE DOCTOR’S MOTHER-IN-LAW
WELCOME TO DOCTOR WHO EVERYBODY
Last Words of the Doctors
- The First Doctor: Keep warm.
- The Second Doctor: No! Stop! You're making me giddy! No, you can't do this to me! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!!!
- The Third Doctor: A tear, Sarah Jane? No, don't cry. While there's life, there's... [hope]
- The Fourth Doctor: It's the end. But the moment has been prepared for.
- The Fifth Doctor: I might regenerate. I don't know. Feels different this time...
- The Sixth Doctor: Carrot juice?
- The Seventh Doctor: I've got to stop--!
- The Eighth Doctor: Physician, heal thyself.
- The War Doctor: I hope the ears are a bit less conspicuous this time
- The Ninth Doctor: Before I go, I just want to say you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And you know what? So was I!
- The Tenth Doctor: I don't want to go.
doctor who is such a deceptive fandom like at first you just think there’s 7 seasons no big. but then there are two spinoffs. then there’s 700 episodes of classic who. then there’s the audio dramas. and they have many, many spinoffs. then there’s the books. and don’t forget the comics. and then there’s gallifreyan history and wow my friend if you think you know anything about doctor who you are wrong.
the doctor who fandom is bigger on the inside